Dogs are divided into groups according to their size, and play style. The playgroups are supervised at all times and positive social interactions are encouraged. Your bark baby will enjoy lots of fun activities including wrestling, romping, playing ball, tugging, chewing, squeaking toys, playing on and in the playscape and receiving plenty of love and attention from our staff. Playgroups activities are also rotated so your dog can benefit from the added physical and mental stimulation.
* Clean, comfortable, and climate controlled play areas
* Supervised playtime with experienced dog handlers
* Lots of toys and activity equipment for your dog(s) to enjoy
* Comfortable dog beds set aside for your bark baby to rest or just “hang out” on
* Constant supply of clean fresh water to prevent dehydration
To enroll in Bubble & Bark’s doggie daycare, all dogs must go through our initial consultation and evaluation process. You and your bark baby must first make an appointment for a free consultation. At this time, one of our experienced staff will learn about your dog’s social, behavioral and medical history, explain our services, answer any questions and give you a complete tour of our facility. Initial Consultations for new clients are scheduled for weekday evenings or on the weekend by appointment only. We ask that you fill out all the necessary paperwork prior to the initial consultation.
For availability information or to schedule a consultation, please contact us today at 248-544-WAGG (9244).
After you and your canine companion have completed our initial consultation, the next step is to have him or her take part in a trial day of doggie daycare. Because of Bubble & Bark’s social and cage-free environment, it is extremely important that all dogs be non-aggressive and able to get along with a group of dogs. During their first day, we can observe how your fur baby interacts with other dogs and adapt to the daycare environment. This will also help us determine which playgroup your four-legged friend is best suited for. We are concerned not only for your dog's safety, but for the safety of all the other dogs that play at Bubble & Bark as well.
Unfortunately, the social setting of Bubble & Bark’s daycare is not suitable for every dog. Some dogs may not be able to handle the highly stimulated environment or may not enjoy the company of an active group of dogs. If we do determine that this is the case for your canine companion, we could recommend a more appropriate service for your needs.
Who can join the fun at Bubble & Bark?
* All dogs must complete an initial consultation and evaluation process.
* We accept dogs of all ages.
* If your dog is over 6 months of age, he or she must be neutered or sprayed.
* All dogs in our daycare and for overnight stays must be current on DHLPP, Rabies and Bordetella vaccinations (Bordetella vaccinations must be done within the past 6 months).
Please note: the Bordetella vaccination often takes two (2) weeks to be effective. So please vaccination your dog at least two weeks prior to staying or playing at Bubble & Bark.
* All puppies enrolled in our Puppy Daycare program must be at least 3 months old, have 2 sets of puppy series vaccinations and have a clean fecal exam.
* All dogs must be healthy and free of any contagious illnesses.
* All dogs must be free of external parasites (fleas and ticks) and be on a flea prevention program.
* All dogs must be social with other dogs, not be food or toy possessive and like people.
* All dogs must wear a quick release collar in daycare.
* Bubble & Bark reserves the right to turn away any dog unsuitable for this environment at any time.
* Veterinary records and signed forms and waivers are required for enrollment.
Contact us today to schedule your initial consultation with Bubble & Bark!